As I was working on a pile of paperwork, I realized that I need to convert a pdf document into a MS-word document format for some extensive editing. Previously, I was able to retrieve the documents in pdf and MS-word format. However, recently the document creator decided to stick with publishing the documents in pdf and sdif format. (What in the world is sdif format anyway? Who uses it?)

At about the same time as I was pulling my hair over the issue above, my colleague had a requirement to convert a pdf document to Excel format and he asked me for some help. Great!

I googled around and found a pretty cool software which could handle the document conversions from PDF to Excel/Word and more! Able2Extract 5.0

It is relatively simple to get the hang of using the software, and you can select portions of the document for conversion into the desired format.

If you are not convinced, download the 7-Day Trial copy and try it out for yourself. And in case you are wondering about the difference between the Able2Extract 5.0 and the Able2Extract 5.0 Professional, you can check out the product comparison here.

Hope you find this recommendation beneficial!

0 comments